Chicken Cabbage Stir Fry


We ate stir fry on rice pretty often before I started HCG, and I was missing it, so I thought maybe if I chopped some cabbage finely, I could convince myself it was almost like rice. It wasn't, but it was still very tasty. This became one of my staple recipes. It's very filling!
Marinade:
1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
2 drops Liquid Stevia
1-2 Tbsp Bragg's Liquid Aminos
2 cloves Garlic, minced
chopped Onion if you like

How to make it :
Marinate 3.5 oz chopped up chicken while you chop cabbage.
Chop cabbage as finely as you can. I was able to get a pretty good shred with my knife. I used half of a small head of cabbage.
Stir-fry cabbage with a little water until cabbage is mostly done. Remove cabbage to a separate bowl. Cook chicken until done, and remove. Let remaining water boil until sauce thickens up some. Throw everything back in and toss to coat. Serve. YUM

To SAVE, Click SHARE and the post will save on your own timeline!!

Chicken Cabbage Stir Fry  Chicken Cabbage Stir Fry Reviewed by john hi on 07:27 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.